Tuesday, November 6, 2012

[Teaser Tuesday] (Nov. 6)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!






My Teaser: 

"My hands were sore from my efforts with the bat, but the creatures were still staying true to Hollywood mythology. Note to self: aim for the head."

Loc 476 Perseverance: A Zombie Tale by James Lacey

Photobucket




What do you think? What are you reading? Leave me a comment and I'll check it out. New follower? I will follow back.



3 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ha! Nice tease! Haven't heard of this one!


Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

The Readdicts said...

"Note to self: aim for the head."
Aha! I love that one. ;)

It would be great if you could stop byThe Readdicts Teaser Tuesday post.

Sarika @ The Readdicts

Unknown said...

I've had my eye on this one, can't wait to see what you think of it. Great tease!

~Ali
My Tease