Friday, January 4, 2013

FEED MY READER FRIDAY #6


Hi I'm Michelle and I am addicted to ebooks and my Kindle. There doesn't seem to be an end to those awesome ebooks so they continue to taunt me. :)

WELCOME TO FEED MY READER FRIDAY


Here's what you do...
*Just put up a post sharing the new ebooks you've added to your reader, computer, phone, etc.
*You can grab the graphic I have on this post, make your own graphic, skip the graphic, whatever works for you.
*The linky will be set as a blog hop so you can grab the code at the bottom of the linky to include with your post IF you want.  
*Again there are really no requirements. Just share all your great ebooks.


This weeks downloads...

     

     

(Click book to purchase on Amazon)



So what did you FEED YOUR READER with this week? *CHOMP CHOMP!!* 
Leave me your link and I would LOVE to check it out!! 

1 comments:

a reader who reads said...

I've read The Binding, and I really loved it! I hope you do too! The sequel was just released not too long ago.. Happy reading :)