Sunday, January 6, 2013

"Know Me Better" 1/6


"Know Me Better"



Know Me Better is a Weekly Meme hosted by I'm A Reader, Not A Writer.
Each week she'll pick 5 questions off of her author's interview list to answer and invites us to join in on the fun, giving a way for our readers to get to know us better.

 I invite you to share your answers to these questions as well.  You can share them as a comment on this post or share them on your own blog and link up to this post.

It usually goes up on Saturday but we are late this week. :D



This Week's Questions:

What's your favorite word?
I have no idea...

What words or expression do you overuse? 
 That would be ... Really?? Because people do some of the stupidest things that I just can't believe.

If you were on Death Row what would your last meal be?
Steak and Shrimp, baked potato (loaded), Olive Garden Salad and bread sticks. :D YUM! Now I'm hungry.

Pets?
One dog, a Maltese named Maddy &  2 cats ~ Snowball (pure white color with pink nose) and a tabby named Max.

Facebook or Twitter?
BOTH! I check them often.


Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Share your link and I'll check yours out! :)
Have a great week!



1 comments:

Aidyl Ewoh said...

Olive Garden salad? You’re making me hungry, too!