Friday, September 13, 2013

VIRTUAL BOOK TOUR [Interview] The Chronicles of Orlando by M.M. Shelley





The Un-Dead Circus
The Chronicles of Orlando
Book Four
M.M. Shelley

A circus has arrived and it brought the Un-dead with it.

Since Orlando moved to Los Angeles he had been attacked by zombies, zombie bulls, ghost and now a band of immortals want him dead.

Betrayed by someone close and running low on resources Orlando has only one option-- to join the enemy he had been fighting as he faces his biggest challenges-- facing the mysteries of the Un-Dead Circus and keeping his friends alive.





City of the Un-Dead
The Chronicles of Orlando
Book Three
M.M. Shelley

What would you risk for immortality?

The Day of the Dead is celebrated once a year, a day when those who have died are remembered. This year the dead are returning and they are returning as an army to seek vengeance against Orlando.







Dead Relatives
The Chronicles of Orlando
Book Two
M.M. Shelley

After discovering what was hidden in Mexico and having to sneak back across the border Orlando returns to Los Angeles, but is unable to return to his home.

Instead of hunting Zombies he is now hunted.

Betrayed by those he thought he could trust, Orlando must keep the truth of what he knows to himself.

That is until dead relatives return with dire warnings.






The Zombie Story
The Chronicles of Orlando
Book One
M.M. Shelley

Unfolding on the streets of Los Angeles is a new breed of monster...

Orlando, fresh from the mid west, arrives at his new high school on his Harley Davidson.

All he wants is to make it through the day, and begin his training as a Zombie Hunter.

But someone has different plans for him.



Tell us your most rewarding experience since being published.
Connecting with readers and being able to share these characters that live in my head with them and I’ve also discovered new writers whose works I’ve enjoyed. 

Please tell us in one sentence only, why we should read your book.
This series is about teenagers, zombies and magic.

Favorite food?
Anything Pasta!

What book are you reading now?
I’m currently reading Faire Eve by Catherine Stovall. It’s a book about fairies and magic. I’ve just started reading Faire Eve and I’m enjoying it very much. 

What’s your favorite season/weather?
My favorite season is the fall season. There is just something about fall that I always find inspirational. I think it’s the change in the air and I especially enjoy the fact that I get to wear boots! 

What was your favorite children’s book?
The Chronicles of Narnia was a favorite of mine and it’s a series that I still enjoy reading.

Beach or Pool?
You can always find me at poolside where I can hide underneath a table umbrella and chat with friends. The sun can be harsh on my skin and unfortunately it doesn’t take much for me to burn so I have to be careful. 

What is one book everyone should read?
That would have to be The Chronicles of Narnia. I have enjoyed introducing this series to my nieces and nephews—I have TEN nieces and nephews by the way! The youngest one was just born August 31st.

Any other books in the works? Goals for future projects?
I am currently working on book two of my New Orleans Mysteries; this one is titled Bayou Blues and I’m tying in New Orleans lore into this story. I’ve really enjoyed my research. Although I wish I could make another trip out to New Orleans as it’s such a wonderful and welcoming place. 



M.M. Shelley is a storyteller, word smith and dreamer. She has traveled the world extensively in search of the magic which is often overlooked in every day life. M.M. Shelley is a native of southern California, and a student of mythology from which she gets much inspiration.

Visit M.M. Shelley:

1 comments:

Stormy Vixen said...

Thanks for sharing the interview and the giveaway. Sounds like a great series. evamillien at gmail dot com